Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Downtown Hood River

Sunshine and the encouragement of passers-by made the day a good one for painters in Downtown Hood River! This is the day all the artists will turn in their submissions to the Columbia Art Gallery. The show opens September 4, 2009 with an artist's reception and the public is invited! See you there!.

Bonnie White paints a watercolor near the library

Hope Stevenson is painting an oil painting (Fellow painters Gregg Caudell, Joe Howard and Todd Smith looking on)


Rowena Sandford paints a storefront from the back of her car

A painter's location
Final Destination!

3 comments:

GENICA said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sara

http://paintingdrawing.net

Carla Bernardes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla Bernardes said...

Hi Celeste
Thank you for your visit to my blog!
really enjoyed and I will visit your blog forever!
a hug.
Carla.